The products we buy and sell are graded according to their cosmetic condition, functionality and the accessories they come with.
All phones, tablets and hardware (excluding consoles) are graded as one of the following:
- A Mint - These products must be mint/ new condition. The product must be immaculate, if it is not then it is not an A. All accessories means everything that would have come in the box. These must be official and the same condition as the product. These items also require an original box.
- B Good - Product in good condition with all essential accessories. No box required.
- C Working - Product in poor condition and fully working with all essential accessories. No box required.
- F Non-working - (Applicable for Phones and iPads only). Product must be intact and not crushed, bent, or snapped. Passes IMEI check, No accessories required. All Apple products must have the iCloud account deactivated. Non-working examples: Dead, cracked, water damage, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc.
Please note all iPhones, iPads and iPods must have the iCloud account deactivated.
Games consoles are graded as one of the following:
- Boxed - Good to Mint Condition. All essential accessories. Original, first party controller of matching colour. Official box with all inserts.
- Unboxed - As above, just without the box.
- Discounted - Any condition but must be fully working. Chips, dents and scratches acceptable providing function is not impeded. All essential accessories, any controller. Box not required.
* Some consoles may come with additional non-essential accessories. If a console does come with additional accessories, it will be mentioned in the product name/description