How long do I have to drop the order at the store?
The price quoted for your order is valid for 3 days from when you create the order. Any orders that arrive after this, may have the price updated to the current value.
How long would it take to receive my payment?
Once the order has been processed by the store, payment is made to your account through Bank Transfer (FPS), which should reflect in your account before noon the next day.
I've not received any order confirmation or a test receipt as proof?
You only need to quote the Order Number to our store staff when handing over the goods. You do not receive a test receipt or an acknowledgement email for drop and go orders.
I want to change my payment method.
Email us via the support page of the website, if the order has not already been processed we can get that changed for you.
How long do I have to collect items that have failed?
Failed items have to be collected within 14 days, failing which they will be recycled.
- If we find the grade to be different than that which you have stated, the item will be regraded and the price will change. In these instances, we will contact you by email or phone. For further details on our grading click here.
- If we find the grade to be different than that which you have stated, the item will be regraded and the price will change. In the instance of the price changing by £5 or less, we would not contact you as per your selection and process the order. If the change in price is more than that, we will contact you by email or phone. For further details on our grading click here.
- Multiple quantities of the same product may be subject to a discount. If a discount is applied, we will notify you via email or phone before processing your order.
- All goods are unsealed on arrival for verification purposes.
- Any items listed that are not received will be cancelled from the order.
- If you look under 16 we may need to verify your date of birth to be in line with our membership procedures.